Why HCA Allied Health:
HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
We fill the healthcare skills gap to ensure people in Australia always have the support they need.
Our Allied division is a tight-knit team of expert recruitment professionals with the most consistent work in the industry. When you register to receive our job alerts,
you’ll know about the most exclusive and sought after job roles before they hit the market, and you’ll have our expertise to prepare you for your interviews, give CV suggestions and more! No matter what your background or experience is, we’ll be able to align you with either locum or permanent contracts that fit with where you are now, and what you’re hoping to achieve. Our team prides themselves on being the best advocates for their candidates they can be and love seeing their clinicians achieve their goals!
HCA is currently seeking a Exercise Physiologists for a gym based roles in VIC.
- Working in a facility with other Allied Health professionals
- Multiple locations
- ASAP start
- Choose your own working hours
- Full / part time hours available
- Working with DVA, NDIS and Workers Comp clients
- This role provides mentoring and professional development
- Career development and progression
- New graduates welcome
- 3 weeks training given
- Must be ESSA Accredited as an AEP
- Tertiary qualification - Exercise Physiology
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click 'APPLY' now or for a confidential discussion please call the recruitment team Maureen Higgins 02 9024 3221/Amanda Petkovski 02 9024 3297/Ailbhe O’Boyle 02 9024 3219/Natasha Armstrong 02 9024 3286 or email allied.healthcareaustralia.com.au.
We have allied health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia - register today for details on all vacancies
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - $119,495 - $134,208 + 15.4% super - Melbourne - other State & Territory capital city offices will be considered This role is part of the Application Services leader [...]
We are seeking a dynamic, friendly & positive Customer Service person with a CAN DO attitude who would like to join a highly motivated & supportive team that strives for a hassle-free customer experie [...]
- APS Level 3, Non-ongoing - $58,542 - $64,116 + 15.4% super - Melbourne The Bureau of Meteorology are seeking an experienced customer service officer with experience in supporting an inbound cal [...]
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - $119,495 - $134,208 + 15.4% super - Melbourne - other State & Territory capital city offices will be considered As part of the Application Services leadership team [...]