Australian Capital Territory
The Cybersecurity Solutions Designer will have demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large high visibility IT program.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge in security solution and technical design in one or more domains such as:
- Identity and Access Management;
- Cloud Security (include containerised/micro-services platform);
- Security Risk and Compliance such as PSPF/ISM;
- Development of a security design that incorporates a multi-faceted and multidisciplinary security approach to compliment the reference and technical security architecture.
- Ability to develop and convey the fitment of cyber security solution/capability under a digital transformation program.
- Analysis, Design and develop security designs for cloud and hybrid systems.
- Based on business requirements, design and implement security solution that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk and with appropriate security controls present to achieve and maintain security and compliance posture.
- Present and support delivery of security solution during development and implementation of the overall digital solution.
- Supports the Accenture project team, focused on delivering transformative digital capabilities, by enabling security related accelerated decision responses for recommended business and technical changes that are presented as options to the client's highest governance body.
- Provides consistent security updates of governance decisions to the change management team to drive any new direction throughout the enterprise.
- Develop security solution design and governance artefacts.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and fielding Security architectures and/or engineering.
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security)
- Experience performing threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience with enterprise security solution design and working as part of a cross functional team to implement solutions.
- Knowledge, experience, and past performance with the following tasks:
- Experience architecting security solutions to safeguard network, infrastructure, data, and applications, and APIs.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions with insight into industry best practices for Public Key Infrastructure, Authentication, Authorization, and Access Control.
- Deep understanding of Defense in Depth Strategies to address dynamic threats.
- Experience in Security Solution Review and Assessment (include Risk and Compliance)
- Experience in Security Assurance / Secure-SDLC processes in an agile environment
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Application closing date: Wednesday 21 April 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra) Estimated start date: 2-05-2021 Location of work: Australian Capital Territory Length of contract: 3 months Contract extensi [...]
> Canberra ACT The key duties of the position include: We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join our Infrastructure Services team. As an IT Database Designer (Midrange), in ou [...]
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join our Infrastructure Services team. As an IT Database Designer (Midrange) , in our Enterprise Solutions and Technology business area, yo [...]
Application closing date: Monday 19 April 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra) Estimated start date: 27-04-2021 Location of work: Australian Capital Territory Length of contract: Three months Contract exten [...]