Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCGs, and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. It’s impossible to stroll through a supermarket without seeing iconic Nestlé products such as Milo, Kit Kat, Maggi, and Nescafé in every aisle.
We believe in collaboration, a strong people focus and long-term career development and, because nothing stands still for long, each day brings opportunities and challenges to grow and reach your potential. In return, we look for our people to be dynamic, team players, people of integrity, and high achievers.
A day in the life of...
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Marketer to join the Nestlé Dairy business as a MILO & Milks Brand Manager. In this role you will be working as part of the Dairy Marketing Team, reporting to the ANZ Marketing Manager Dairy.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of “best in class” communication plans
- Strong project management skills to lead innovation/renovation of products
- Collaboration with internal and cross functional stakeholders to support the effective implementation of brand activities.
- Development, approval and implementation of annual activation plans ensuring internal alignment across all functions
- Track and monitor the performance, range, health and strategic alignment of the brand
What will make you successful
- A curious mindset with a passionate for Marketing and building great Brands
- Tertiary Qualified with 3-5 Years FMCG Brand Management Experience
- NPD Pipeline Development and Implementation
- Brand communication experience
- Strong commercial acumen with proven experience of budget and P&L; management
- Effective communication skills with a strong sense of team
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your brand management career within a passionate organisation, offering broad exposure and development opportunities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Summary - Strategic input into the ANZ regional brand plans - Managing the new product development process from ideation through to commercialisation - Activation of the consumer and b [...]
Role & Responsibilities Transformation Program Management - drive local execution of global digital transformation program, working with global & Asia Pacific stakeholders Audience Development & [...]
Responsibilities: - - Build strategic relationships in assigned partner accounts ensuring long term business opportunities for HP - Lead partners on a journey to deliver solution and products as a se [...]
#LI-POST Role & Responsibilities - Transformation Program Management - drive local execution of global digital transformation program, working with global & Asia Pacific stakeholders - Audience [...]