Legal Aid NSW
Head Teacher Mathematics - Campbelltown Performing Arts High School-000087Q2.
Sydney RegionAdvertisement NumberA900098705
Number of Positions
1Total Remuneration Package:Remuneration package valued at $137,486.00. This position attracts a base salary of $124,038.00, plus leave loading and employer's contribution to superannuation.School NameCampbelltown Performing Arts High SchoolPrincipal NetworkCampbelltownStaffing AreaCampbelltownFTE1.000Contact NameKirstine GonanoContact Phone number(02) 46251403
Teaching ServicePosition Information
Campbelltown Performing Arts High School is a specialist performing arts high school with an enrolment of approximately 1100 students serving a diverse area of South West Sydney. 35% of our student population come from a non-English speaking background and 112 students identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander. Our school draws 60% of its enrolments from local schools and 40% through open audition in the areas of dance, drama, music and circus. Our main focus is to improve student learning outcomes through the consistent application of quality teaching practices underpinned by whole-school, and targeted, teacher professional learning. The school has a strong reputation for future-focused learning informed by sustained national and global partnerships and comprehensive evaluation and processes.
Find out more on the school website, at
Specific Selection Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the teacher training and academic qualification requirements for this position. In addition to the general selection criteria,
1) Approval to teach Mathematics 7-10 and willingness to teach Mathematics Extension I and II
2) Demonstrated ability to lead and implement innovative, future-focused teaching and learning within and across faculties to improve student learning outcomes.
3) Demonstrated ability to lead personalised numeracy programs to improve learning outcomes for a diverse range of learners including ATSI students, high potential students and those with additional learning needs.
4) Demonstrated ability to inspire, develop and lead staff at all stages of their career through professional learning and evidence-informed, reflective teaching practices to promote high quality teaching and learning.
5) Capacity to work collaboratively with the executive team to lead, manage and implement whole school processes and initiatives that support the school’s strategic directions.
General Selection Criteria1. Successful teaching experience with capacity to initiate improvement in teaching, learning and classroom practice2. Knowledge of curriculum, assessment and student welfare with the ability to lead and design quality, inclusive teaching and learning programs3. Educational leadership skills to build the capacity and manage the performance of individuals and teams4. Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build relationships and engage students, staff and parents5. Ability to plan and manage resources effectively and equitably to support teaching and learning6. Knowledge of and commitment to the Department's Aboriginal education policiesConditions
An unconditional full approval to teach is a requirement. If you do not hold a full approval to teach with the NSW Department of Education, you are required to commence the at the same time as you apply for this teaching opportunity.
The Eligibility Requirements for Head Teacher Positions in NSW Government Schools are located at
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Local Fish & Chip takeaway store located in south west Sydney. must be able to work in a fast paced environment, quick learner and able to speak English and communicate effective. hourly rate depe [...]
Part time temporary Sales Administrator for a company located at Macquarie Park Your new company A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a global pharmaceutical company in there customer servic [...]
Job Description Acare Sydney Pty. Ltd. Is all about providing highly personalised care. We offer our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We provide real-time, flexible, secure, r [...]
- North Sydney Location - Circa $125K base + super - Global Organisation An exciting opportunity for an influential and dynamic HR Business Partner to join a global organisation. The Opportunit [...]