About the Opportunity
You will assist individuals to engage in meaningful occupations through a client centred approach, which enables optimal health and wellbeing. This includes conducting vocational assessments, helping injured or ill workers to facilitate their rehabilitation with an end goal of returning to work, completing vocational assessments, and supporting workers to find new-employment opportunities where necessary.
You will be accountable for:-
- Assessing injured workers to determine suitable vocational options, and identify the best way to help them get back to work
- Visiting workplaces to gain an understanding of what challenges an injured worker may face and educating workplaces on how to prevent workplace injuries
- Conducting Vocational Assessments to identify transferrable skills and experiences, and assisting workers to develop goals tailored towards suitable new employment.
- Sourcing Host Placements, Work Trials and providing Job-Preparation skills coaching
- Providing clinical opinions and justification through report writing
- Case managing complex injuries and liaising with treating doctors and health professionals to help an injured worker recover and get back to work.
As a Vocational Rehabilitation professional with at least 12 months experience in a similar role (preferable), some of your other talents and attributes include:
- Completion of an Allied Health Degree
- Current registration as a Psychologist (Full or Provisional) with AHPRA, or Full Accreditation as a Rehabilitation Counsellor with ASORC
- An ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic team environment
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable transport.
Join Our Team
When you work for KINNECT, you work with a group of likeminded people who enjoy a variety of challenges each day. As a valued employee, we offer you unrivalled workplace benefits, an industry leading culture and a diverse client base. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- A flexible working environment
- Performance based incentives
- Sophisticated systems and technology to make your job simpler.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Technical Field Service Representative (Sunshine Coast)-86022 Field Operations and Panel Recruitment-AustraliaOffsite, Offsite ABOUT THE ROLE A vacancy currently exists within our Technical d [...]
Marketing Assistant position available with sleep testing company. Gold Coast, Logan, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast. JOIN OUR FRIENDLY TEAM. Responsibilities include marketing the companies services to [...]
We Are Aeris Our name 'Aeris' comes from the Latin word for copper, which is where our story began. We are an ASX listed diversified mining and exploration company with copper and gold operations i [...]
This job requires relocating to China Calling all new and recent graduates - we are seeking educators, innovators, and doers for a job that matters abroad. Teach English in China with EF and experi [...]